Friday 9 August 2013

Kelly & Isaac Wedding

Here are some pics of a wedding i shot in the fall of 2012. I know its taken me awhile to post them on this blog but I really have been extremely busy what with travelling, photo shoots and weddings et al..

The bride told me she really wanted to capture the essence of fall in her wedding pics and I think I really did accomplish that. These are obviously just a few of the photos from the big day but I think you can see the beauty of the fall comes through quite nicely.


As far as the day itself the weather didn't co-operate at all as it was raining off and and and quite cold and windy (a typical fall day) and we really had to work around the conditions with the limited time allotted. At the end though, the happy couple were quite delighted by the end results and that is all that really matters.






1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am going through a lot of wedding posts these days because my wedding has also been finalized and will be in an event space Atlanta by the end of this year. This post is beautiful! The pictures have been captured magnificently. I am going to save it for taking ideas in future.

    ReplyDelete